NCIS

Romania
Every night before i go to sleep i watch NCIS or DrHouse or something like that becouse they macke me sleep better. After the episode ends i end to. [em]whistle[/em
@MGjhaud (20822)
ive seen few episodes of NCIS and even downloaded season 1 of House but i got bored..
@MGjhaud that depend what kind of moovies do you like. Maybe you prefer romantic one.
@MGjhaud (20822)
not really no.. i do watch CSIs, Person of Interest, The Firm, etc.. those are a bit close to what kind of series youre watching.
@MGjhaud yes they are...i watch them to.
I don't think I would sleep very well after watching those shows.
@marlina i don't have any problem's with that...it's true there are a little to scarrey but...
@quantum2020 (8253)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I only watched two or three series of NCSI when I had a TV. Crime and detective TV series are some of my favorites.
@quantum2020 mine to becouse they have action in every episode.
I absolutely love NCIS, the original that is, and I could watch it every night too, although I don't think it's on every night at least not here. I find it so entertaining! Do you watch any of the spin-offs (NCIS LA is one of them I believe)? I can't get into them so much. Who is your favorite character? Let's make this an NCIS discussion! Yay!
@maezee from NCIS i like Mark Harmon verry much becouse he knows when to be serious and when to macke a joke...and i like Pauley Perrette to becouse she is a little craizy...but a ll of them are ok. I like NCIS Los Angeles too. From there i like G. Callen becouse he loccks verry like my brother...and Dr. House i like House becouse she likes to be craizy but in the end he is kind and helpfull.