TLC's What Not to Wear

@sedel1027 (17854)
How would you feel if your friends and family volunteered you for this show?
@MUNLAKE (159)
i would like it if my family/friends volunteered me for this show. You learn how to dress for your body type , how to put clothes together and you get a hair/make-up re-do. Plus money. I don't know how to shop for clothes or put on make-up. I'd love it. I already know I need a make over.
@sedel1027 (17854)
LOL I am right with you. I know they would tear through my measly closet. I am not into wearing make up, so I don't have a clue onhow to use it (I would rather not ever use it). The clothes I buy are my own style, probably not always flattering.
@crazynurse (7489)
I would feel blessed! Ha! I would love to have Stacy and Clinton show me how to dress my round little frame! Oh and to get to go to New York and shop...shoot yes! Perhaps I could ask all of my myLot friends to nominate me?! I'll post a picture of myself in one of my worst outfits and you guys can nominate me!