My name is mess creater!

Whenever I try to enter the kitchen my mom gets worried,not about me but about kitchen.she scolds me ask me to move out of kitchen.This is not her rash behaviour but the result of my own naughtiness.Whenever I cook something,it either gets overcooked or is cooked so delicious that my parents say-"our tummy is full ,you have it"and my brother says-"sister,I don't eat such a delicious food and I don't even wish to have it in future"I create so much mess in the kitchen that kitchen becomes horrible.!really a mess creater
• Quezon City, Philippines
You should try not to be messy next time when your in the kitchen cooking, You'll get the hang of it once you are used to this over the time. Promise your Mom you'll be more responsible next time.
Gonna do that@acey
@sol_cee (18222)
• Japan
Please stay away from my kitchen too. lol
Haha @sol
@sishy7 (27594)
I don't like a messy kitchen either... I constantly cleaning up in there so no mess will ever build up if I can help it...
With time it will be ok. Don't be upset and try again every time becouse thinck's will change.