Craft Supplies on my agenda for today

I'll be going out shortly with my oldest daughter as we need a trip to Michaels to get some craft supplies. She has an Etsy shop and needs something for an order and I am making a charm bracelet for my Aunt for her birthday. I want to look for some charms to make the bracelet personal rather than generic so I'm hoping that Michaels has what I need. Since the bracelets I made for my daughters and daughter in law for Mothers Day were such a big hit I thought my Aunt might appreciate one for her birthday. Usually I like to wander around Hobby Lobby but Michaels has what my daughter needs so that's where we're headed today. It's a beautiful sunny day and the ride will be nice since the store is about 30 minutes away. What's going on in your neck of the woods today?
I love looking around in Michael's.Normally bring some of my artwork there to be framed.
I love Michaels and they do good work on framing
Not much going on here - but I am in the woods LOL. Went out for breakfast then the grocery store, going out shortly for a ride.
Enjoy your time away in the woods
@Marilynda1225 We are home, left this am....glad to be back home to the other woods!
@CRK109 (14365)
Michaels used to be my favorite store on the planet! lol I haven't been in years now and I'm almost afraid to go in there again. I always want to buy the store out! lol
It's hard NOT to over-spend when in Michaels...I can get lost there and come home with bags of stuff
@CRK109 (14365)
@Marilynda1225 yes, that was the problem. Now I've promised myself that I need to use up what I have and then maybe I can go shopping. But only with a list! lol
I hope you find what you need. We're having workers here for the entire day.
Hope you aren't disrupted too much with the workers there
@Marilynda1225 They were disruptive. What else is new???
Rest! I want to make jewelry but I can`t figure out somethings so I have to research before I take that plunge. Hope you found all you needed.
My daughter is just starting to make some jewelry and maybe one day she'll have enough to open an Etsy shop
@marsha32 (6780)
We don't have a Michaels and Ben Franklins closed long before we even got our Hobby Lobby. I'm going through coupons right now while I work on the devices and wait for the baked potatoes to be done to go with our supper.
I prefer Hobby Lobby but I'm happy to browse in any craft store
We have a beautiful sunny day. I do remember my personalized charm bracelet I had as a kid. I have no idea where it went to though.
Charm bracelets are back in fashion with so many charms to choose from
@BettyB (4289)
• Summerville, South Carolina
I look forward to having time to finish some of the projects I've got going and time to start some new ones.
I never seem to have enough time to do all the things I want in a day (or even a week)
Just enjoying our sunshine and doing a bit of laundry.
The weather is beautiful here but rain for the weekend
@Dena91 (3612)
It's a rainy day here, nothing special planned other than prayer meeting tonight at church. A good day for a nap. Enjoy your trip, hope you find what you need. Have a blessed day
@mom210 (5800)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I would love to be able to make those, they are so pretty. Good idea making one for your aunt too.