How to turn blogging into real money! Today's money tip!

@EddieHands (35490)
Today's money is tip is how to make blogging into real money. Well I had a blog I put poetry and stories on it. It didn't make much money, because well the secret is audio blogging makes more. Yeah you know those scary stories on youtube? Creepy pasta all those makes more money than just written blogs. Also poetry. So I make a youtube channel to post read and recorded my written works.. and way more money was made! I still like to write in that blog, but I read and record poems and stories from it to make a whole lot more money online. Blessings!
@quantum2020 (8373)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I have 41 blogs and hardly make any money. I don´t get many visits and I also don´t put much work on them. I´m interested in youtube. I know the posibilities of makig videos. How much can one make on youtube?
@EddieHands (35490)
You can make a lot on youtube..once you get good stuff up! I get a lot of views to my blog.. but not much money.. the views are worth more on youtube. I will be posting tips on how to get more views here on mylot soon!
@rina110383 (24225)
Send to me the link of the blog where you placed your poems & stories please. I would love to read them.
@EddieHands (35490)
WEll the poems are very sad... you said you don't like the sad things. I can post other style poems on here also.
@rina110383 (24225)
@EddieHands I don't mind if they are sad. I want to read them. I want to cry. Crying will make me busy.
@EddieHands (35490)
@rina110383 lol wow even the sad? I hardly ever share the sad ones. I am going to post some poetry here soon, Blessings
@wiLLmaH (8156)
• Singapore, Singapore
Statistics shows that people nowadays are more keen in watching videos than reading reviews! Way to go for your earning!
@EddieHands (35490)
Yeah videos is where the real money is at! My blogs don't do that well anymore. But I love youtube still. Blessings
@wiLLmaH (8156)
• Singapore, Singapore
@EddieHands What is your youtube channel?
@Ronrybs (6938)
• London, England
Yes, I heard that was becoming all the rage