I thought about that 99 dollar ice cube maker.

Dallas, Texas
Why would you want to purchase an ice maker that uses electricity and makes more ice than is needed for a single glass of whatever? The ultimate deal I am familiar with and it's very old school. The plastic Rubbermaid Ice cube tray that is both durable, flexible and only costs about a dollar or so each at Walmart. So I gave the electric ice maker little thought. I'm going with old school. The 98 dollars I save by not buying the maker will buy plenty of drinks so it's definitely a no-brainer.
Well put. But it is so exhausting having to fill up the tray lol!
• Dallas, Texas
I wish I could make you strong so you can make your ice cubes and enjoy a cold beverage, lol.
• Peoria, Arizona
But..but the challenge of having to go to the freeze with the ice tray and try to get there before the freeze door closes but you don't want to run because the water will splash everywhere and it will get on your socks and wet socks suck! (I'm kidding, I like the ice cube trays have have shapes in them!)
• Dallas, Texas
Yes there are a lot of different shapes and this can be fun for parties. Imagine making lemon aid and making heart shaped lemon aid cubes to add to iced tea and such?
• Peoria, Arizona
@lookatdesktop I have done the lemonade ice cubes and put them into iced tea and them it also makes cute little popsicles!
• Dallas, Texas
@DesirousDreamer That is funtastimundo.
Old school is better, good choice Anthony
• Dallas, Texas
Thanks. I think so. I even try to make cool aid pops with ice cubes and ice cream sticks.
@lookatdesktop oh yummy !
@lookatdesktop doesn't Amazon have fancy ice trays like the ones your talking about ?
@CRK109 (14436)
That's one of those gadgets for people with more money than they know what to do with! lol
• Dallas, Texas
That's pretty much the case. lol.
@Marcyaz (35623)
My refrigerator has an ice maker in it but right now it is not hooked up and I don't really care for it that much so I just buy some ice at the store and if I need to that is what I use. I am with you no $98 ice maker.
• Dallas, Texas
I like bagged ice. Some of the ice is actually made with pure water that is filtered and has no amounts of chlorine and that is a plus.
I would have to agree with you. I would save that money as well. I have four ice trays and over the summer I might get 2 more.