Man, it was windy today...

Created by me on Microsoft Paint
@xstitcher (12190)
Petaluma, California
Walking Angel earlier today, I thought it's a good thing I'm overweight, 'cause if I had been 100 pounds lighter I might have blown away. It was nice and sunny out today, but Mom and I still didn't eat lunch outside like we do on nice days because of the wind ! I hope that things are more "still" tomorrow, and that I don't have to deal with that wind again !
you tooi its b een so windy here and I have theslats closed to keep the su n beams off my montior and the wind keeps b lowing them in Im in Garden Grove Ca by the way loll
@xstitcher (12190)
• Petaluma, California
I hope that it's less windy for both of us tomorrow !
@shubhu3 (15720)
• New Delhi, India
Hhehe I hope the best for you though I love wind a lot. :D
@MGjhaud (20681)
it's a bit still here at the moment, a bit sunny too but not too hot. the kind of weather i like. i hope weather's goin to be better there tomorrow.
sometimes when I ride my bike and it's too windy I hold on to the handle bar tight coz I feel like the wind could knock me off