Do you know someone who is troubled?

By Bhem
@JustBhem (37012)
Davao, Philippines
When her girlfriend dumped her over another guy, my brother's life turned into a mess. He used to be the brother who is very sweet and kind. After the break up. He loses self confidence and lured himself into the dark. The once sweet and kind turned into arrogant and rude. He forgot his only son and live with him a girl who know nothing, a self centered girl and selfish. I love my brother so much but he is not the brother I used to know now. He got himself into trouble and drugs. I once help him but he know respect for us anymore and for himself. How I wish I can still help him but I myself need help too. Do you know someone who is troubled?
@Lucky15 (33384)
Aaww. Hope he will be back to his old.self
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
I'm praying for that sis.
@Lucky15 (33384)
@JustBhem he must have been really broken ;(
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
@Lucky15 yes. very broken.
This is so sad to hear. Hopefully it will just continue as he recovers from the break up. (And hopefully that is soon).
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
We are praying for him to set aside anger and selfishness. Hopefully he will change and recover.