The undead,

Roseburg, Oregon
The living dead is the undead.. This is my definition. To me the undead is the soul of a dead person. That is what a ghost is. The living dead is the undead which is ghosts and spirits. The spirit is what gave you life and the energy to keep living. Also vampires and zombies are undead. A vampire feeds on the blood from other creatures. Where a zombie is brought to life after a human dies.
@trivia79 (7914)
• El Segundo, California
now i'm thinking, this should be the more appropriate title for one popular series, 'Walking Undead'. haha
I agree with you.
@crossbones27 (19579)
• Redlands, California
The undead are also people who go out and can't get off their cell phone. You try to explain to them they could have stayed home and played on their cell phone. You get no response, see, the undead.
So true they even walk into traffic playing on their cell phones.
• Redlands, California
@jstory07 I wonder if their has actually been any deaths reported like that? It would not surprise me none.
@crossbones27 Not from cars hitting people that I know of. But the light rail hit and killed a women who was playing on her cell phone and the train hit her and killed her when she walked on the track because she was playing on her cell phone.
Interesting topic
Thanks.
@Ceerios (4756)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@jstory07 - Ms Judy - I am guessing that you are right-on about the undeads - the zombie types. As to spirits, I learned about them when first I began to work the night shift at the hospital. We kept a big stock of "spiritus frumenti" (ward whiskey to those from Brooklyn). It was supposed to be for the elderly patients, but we saved some aside to pass around to the staff on New Years Eve (in emtied penicillin bottles,no less...) that stuff was so strong that it would awaken the zombies back to un-life again.
That had to have been strong.
I feel like the undead I tell ya.
@Daljinder (21541)
I have been reading about these too. Was just about to read the real story behind the movie " The Entity". I love reading and watching shows on spirits and ghosts.
@Lucky15 (33386)
I agree ;)
@DeborahDiane (21570)
• Laguna Woods, California
I have never really gotten into any shows about the undead, but my grandkids love them!