Getting His Goat

@UncleJoe (9193)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I can’t vouch for the authenticity of this story but it sounded interesting enough to share. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It seems that some Montana college students played a prank on the Dean as well as folks in Administration. Their “joke” caused classes to be dismissed for a whole day. These kids purchased three goats and painted numbers on their sides. “1”, “2”, and “4”. Then they slipped the animals into the school office in the middle of the night. When the staff reported to work they quickly rounded up the goats. However, the Dean insisted on all classes to be suspended until the missing “3” was found. It didn’t dawn on him until the middle of the next day that he had been played.
love it hehe remndsme of a story of college kids who took parts of varous insects and glued them all together to play a prank on their professor. He was too clever though seeing the various parts of four different bugs. He looked very interested and said' well you have indeed found a new species of b ug this is a Humbug.they did not kmow]whedther to l augh or cry lol lol
Tricky youngsters! Thanks for the story. I enjoyed it.
lol, that's pretty funny and smart of them.
Lol! My son's fraternity was quite wicked, but only amongst themselves. They feared getting thrown out of the university.
Lol I had goat number 3
Guess they got his goat with their joke