Saw homeless lady holding a sign standing outside a store today! Crazy story

@EddieHands (37845)
So I went to get cherry pie at one of my fav stores. This lady was sitting outside with a sign asking people for money. I just said hello and kept talking. She asking one lady walking out of the store for money. The lady responded.. stop having babies! I found it kind of funny yet rude. of course begging for money can be annnoying to people to! What do you think about how the lady replies to the beggar woman and telling her to quit having babies ? Blessings !
Life can really be tough sometimes and I don't understand how some people keep having babies when they could hardly afford one and then would ask money from everybody else. I understand the point of the lady for being rude. But I wouldn't have done it if it were me. i would just give money to that poor beggar and hope she learns to make her own money soon and stop having babies.
@EddieHands (37845)
Yes I think the lady who said that. was kicking her while she was down.. the poor lady. was sitting on the ground.. asking... if I had some extra money on me today. I would have given.. I do give money to the bums I see around my town. I even stop to talk to them for a while.. they consider me a friend. They are very nice.. but people in society look down on them.. because they do not see their soul... we all have a heart a soul. no matter how much money... That is very nice of you Toni!
@EddieHands I'm just half nice.
@EddieHands (37845)
@toniganzon Half nice is good!
@rina110383 (24134)
I find it weird and not responsive. What made her say that the lady has babies? What if the beggar doesn't have babies?
@EddieHands (37845)
I know ! I don't know why she thought she had babies. It's why I was so surprised! This happened right in front of the store where I get my cherry pie.
@rina110383 (24134)
@EddieHands That's totally weird. She probably assumed that the lady had babies.
@EddieHands (37845)
@rina110383 I know it was so strange! We never know what we will see when we go outside. But i really wanted my cherry pie lol
@crossbones27 (19603)
• Redlands, California
You make it sound funny, but pretty sure homeless ladies are not having many babies. People are just stuck in their hate.Maybe they had babies before they became homeless, but even so I bet she is one of the people who vote to take birth control away and to get rid of all abortion clinics. Many people have about zero sense and see hate.
@EddieHands (37845)
Yeah I was just shocked when she replied with that. I suspect it was because the race of the lady with the sign, made the other lady think she had babies. But how did she know? Maybe the lady had no children. It was kind of rude. I think she should have just said hello and walked away.
• Redlands, California
@EddieHands Ya, she did not know she was assuming.
@EddieHands (37845)
@crossbones27 yes and that was wrong! never good to judge people , we never know their story.
Did she have babies? Lol! I would simply ignore her or give some money, but not lecture her.
@EddieHands (37845)
No she was alone on the ground with a sign.. trying to ask for money. I know! I thought the other lady yelling "stop having babies" was both rude yet kind of funny... because I was not expecting it.
@Daljinder (21606)
That was totally uncalled for!!! No one know what another person is really going through and what the back story is. It is unfair to judge like that. Although saying this I am judging the lady myself. Maybe she too had a reason for being rude. Who knows? Bad experience or something? Could be anything.
@EddieHands (37845)
Yeah we never know someone's story. For all she know the beggar lady was not even married.. and just a hungry woman.
@MGjhaud (20737)
that remark was unnecessary..
@EddieHands (37845)
Yes I agree! It was not very nice.
stuff happens all the time...no one wants to be in this kind of situation...but life happens and you have to deal with the consequences I feel either you help in anyway or just walk away...just dont mock or comment
@EddieHands (37845)
Yes I agree! No need to mock them! You are very wise.
@slayer08 (2363)
that's just outright mean. Plus its a stupid response.
@EddieHands (37845)
Yeah I was kind of shocked when I saw and heard that! I was like wow... this is like from a movie.
@xFiacre (4468)
@eddiehands Most inappropriate and very hurtful in sure. It's hard to know how to respond but striking up a friendship might help. Beggars wouldn't demean themselves if they had any choice in the matter.
@EddieHands (37845)
Yes I think it was rude how that other lady replied! I mean if you don't want to give..just say hello.. or no thank you. That was just really crazy. I couldn't believe what I saw.
@trivia79 (7914)
• El Segundo, California
she is just being honest! nowadays, people who do not have much money are the ones with many mouths to feed.