10 Yrs on myLot!

@myrith (1830)
Me being online today as I am in my spare time. I decided to check my email only to find a message from someone here on myLot, obviously a follower. I decided to check my account on here only to learn that it's been 10 years since I joined this site :). Good but how much did I ever earn here, less than $10 I'm sure. However I am back here trying to start/continue where I left off, at the same time questioning myself as to whether I want to do this again. Are there anyone on here in the same position as me? if there are, please let us know what's motivating you to come back to this site, the people you've met, the conversations, friendships or the earnings.
• Denmark
I've been on this site for half a year but on similar sites for about 16 years. There's a certain something that keeps me going. I won't analyse it.
• Denmark
@mervyngoh Now I'm only on myLot. I was on Epinions, Helium, ciao, dooyoo and some other sites whose names I've forgotten.
Wow, 10 years is a long time! I've been here for 5 years (haven't been active for 3 years). I want to give myLot another try since I'm no longer active on other sites. It would be nice to write and to earn a bit from it.
I enjoy the friends I ave made all over the world. I do not earn much and that is not my goal here.
@theBlock (2471)
All right! 10 years is cool!
@carebear29 (24795)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
COngrats. I been here a little over a year and just finally started blogging back in MArch