Good Afternoon, all ! 5-22-16

@xstitcher (11500)
Petaluma, California
Hello, all ! Church was good this morning, just that partway through I started to get a headache that wouldn't go away. It did for a little bit, maybe, but it's back. I was trying to avoid it, but I guess I'd better go and take something. When I got home from church, I had lunch with Mom and then took Angel for a long walk. Right now I don't feel like doing a whole lot much else. It's a little "muggy" today, so I'm wondering if we'll get rain this week. I hope that your day/evening/etc. went well !
rest up my friend.You need a break.
@xstitcher (11500)
• Petaluma, California
Thankyou, @amadeo -- it's been a busy week. :)
@kaka135 (14064)
Hope you are feeling well now and get a good rest too! My Sunday was a busy day for me to clean up my home and sleep!
@xstitcher (11500)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @kaka135 -- I still need to get up and go take that ibuprofen.
I hope your headache goes away soon. My day at church was good too but after church went bad real fast... I wrote about it here to get things off my chest. I hope your evening goes better!
@xstitcher (11500)
• Petaluma, California
:( Sorry it went bad. Still have a headache, so I have to rip myself away from the computer and go take some ibuprofen.
@Blondie2222 (21747)
It's been really hot and muggy here too this week high 80's and 90's. I'm hoping we can put the air conditioners in this week as I been having trouble sleeping due to the heat. Glad you had a good church service and I hope your headache finally went away.