A Little Kitty Song For You!

While Sheldon loves this song when he is not feeling well he missed the whole song. So for those with a need for some kind, loving words... I give you the orriginal song from "The Big Bang Theory".... "Soft Kitty" What do you think?
Please visit my soundcloud link to download the MP3 fille ! https://soundcloud.com/sam-rakoto/kittys-lullaby-soft-kitty-warm So I love "The Big Bang Theory" ...
@Teep11 (7049)
That's a fun song.The Big Bang Theory is pretty funny. We need some laughter in our lives.
@Teep11 So you were feeling down tonight?
@cacay1 (32861)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Teep11, aw, I thought suspense hehehe.
Big Bang Theory is my absolute favorite show. I can even watch the reruns over and over again and still find each one funny.
@ElusiveButterfly We watch them over and over too.
@ElusiveButterfly Do you have favorite episodes?
@Susan2015 I remember when my husband and I first moved in together, before we were married. I would watch Big Bang Theory every Thursday at 8. He would complain. Asked me why I watched it. Well I of course said it was funny. He would huff and sit there while I watched the program. A few weeks later I decided that I would watch the program on Demand the following day so he could watch something we both agreed on. He asked me why I wasn't watching my show. It occurred to me that he was finally liking the show. We now watch every episode together and often times the reruns.
• Riverside, California
I love The Big Bang Theory and find myself singing Soft Kitty every once in a while. This version of the song is even creepier than Sheldon's version on the show. I don't know what it is about the song, but it comes off a little spooky.
@lexinonomous Oh come on! It isn't creepier than say Walowitz, Rajesh Or even Stewart!
• Riverside, California
@Berniezeitler Ha ha ha! I just think the song sounds a little spooky. I feel like the guy is trying to lure me into song. :P
I love that song.
@cacay1 (32861)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
This big bang theory is so famous. I'd like to see in YouTube.
Welcome to the OFFICIAL Big Bang Theory YouTube channel! Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE! Leonard and Sheldon are brilliant physicists - geniuses in the laboratory...
@Inlemay (16512)
• South Africa
Oh I just love Sheldon and this is a really stupid but a SHELDON song