SORRY - had acute network and power problems..

@vandana7 (67604)
I could not catch up with notifications... I know I can't see those LIKES for sure Nor can I see the comments and tags of those who blocked me... So the list should be shorter and sweeter... But it is still formidable ...and I am overwhelmed...I did manage a few intermittently.. Love you all myLotters...be patient with me...you see my pa does not own Internet and power corporation of India. Hugs.
@Lucky15 (33698)
We understand
@vandana7 (67604)
Thank you. :)
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Who is that We... Surely you did not include me in your We... Or did you
@Lucky15 (33698)
@thesids ay. Haha. Van, should irephrase that? will.you be okay?
@Daljinder (22172)
We have been having fluctuation in voltage throughout the day since last week. It is not safe to have PC running because of this. But we have wi-fi so, I can access internet through my phone free. And about notifications from those who have blocked you, I think they do show up. I used to get notifications from someone who I have blocked. I have un-blocked them since it didn't change anything.
@vandana7 (67604)
I don't. I noticed the comment after Raja I think came up with a comment. As to likes..well...I at times like without reading who commented, and have gone back to correct it.
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
You getting notifications about me Oops... I meant ... From me
@hora_fugit (5435)
How are you and him? Hard for me to do a patient's role.
@vandana7 (67604)
You have blocked messages?
@vandana7 Well, I did change the settings... should revert.
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Whatever happened to your avatar... here is a big warm hugs from me ps: please dont complain if it was warmer and added to the rising temperatures... I still am against global warming and had no intentions to add to it... but then, they dont have a cold hugs in English or any other language I know.
@sishy7 (27598)
Was it because of bad weather? There were some thunderstorms down here over the weekend and we had power outage for most of Saturday... Yet, when I was back on, there were only less than 20 new notifications and I went through them rather quickly as they covered only like a handful discussions. I find if I'm not active on here, there will hardly be any notifications waiting for me...
@vandana7 (67604)
I am struggling..I really don't know...it was coming intermittently...so I could catch up with few. :)
@Blondie2222 (22566)
Glad to see you back and take all the time you need to catch up. Took me awhile to catch up as well after i had my surgery.
@vandana7 (67604)
How are you doing now? Hugs.
@Blondie2222 (22566)
@vandana7 doing better, healing nicely since surgery.
We understand it happens to all of us at times.
@vandana7 (67604)
Seem to be having it once too often..lol
@PatZAnthony (12970)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
We have had these issues are different times also. It can make us feel like we will never catch up!
@vandana7 (67604)
Surprising. I thought frequent problems with power and Internet were essentially Indian phenomena. :)
@acelawrites (12285)
At least you tried when the power and internet are available. It is such a hard situation for you.
@nitsbubb (386)
• New Delhi, India
Hi Vandana, Very Very nice to see you again. This is nitsbubb from Pune. How is ur brother? Frankly I was thinking about you yesterday. Nice to see u again.
That must be so frustrating to have those sort of problems, I hope things improve soon.
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Good Lord... I am spared here Still on the train... And mobile Mylot has not too many of these notifications for me either...maybe they forgot all about me... Just curious as to who has gone nuts enough to block one of the dearest friend of mine... Will need me back to play A-Gent 000 ASAP
• New Delhi, India
Wonder if anyone here blocked you ever. They are j@@ks
That must be frustrating. I hate it when there is intermittent internet connection and power interruption. I hope everything will be fine soon.
I would imagine if he did, you would have better Internet and power service.