Where is your dream home?

@bacon147 (430)
South Africa
Can you think of your dream home? Can you describe it? Mine is in a jungle island close to the beach. There should be a nice river flowing through the island with a waterfall. Seeing the sunrise every morning! It would be so beautiful.
@cupkitties (6703)
My dream home is called the "Parrot-Camp-Soucy" house. It's located in our city so we pass by it at least once or twice a week. I imagine it's incredibly expensive now though. But, here is a picture of the inside and out
Exquisite historical (built in 1842) masterpiece set on 4.88 acres with a 3 bd/2 bath carriage house. Featured in the Disney movie, The Odd Life of Timothy Greene. Museum quality renovation with Victorian garden rooms, gold fish pond, pool, gazebo & 3 car
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
Looks awesome, but I prefer smaller houses but still, It's a cool house.
@bacon147 I grew up in a very small home with almost no space to breathe. Having to share a tiny room with another person is no fun either. Having a big home is something I always imagined.
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
@cupkitties I see what you mean. I understand why you would want a big home. :)
beach side home hands down hearing the waves and seeing limitless see from your balcony
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
Imagine waking up every morning listening to the waves.
@miniam (9285)
• Bern, Switzerland
My home will have to be in the country, not so isolated but quiet with views to die for and a river close by.As i get older (im 44) I'm so tired of the hectic city life.I live in a quieter village of 5000 people but still too crowded for my liking.
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
I wouldn't want to live in the country, but I do like to visit our farm every once in a while.
@miniam (9285)
• Bern, Switzerland
@bacon147 Undertans,nomatter where you are, nomatter how good the place is, there is always a need to visit home.
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
@miniam - Definitely agree with you.
@shubhu3 (13988)
• New Delhi, India
That's sounds amazing.You will surely have it someday.:) Mine is a house at a peak of a mountain.I'll be able to see every view from there and will be able to feel the aura of that place.I love mountains like anything.:)
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
I can imagine the view must be breathtaking from so high.
@shubhu3 (13988)
• New Delhi, India
@bacon147 Yeah it indeed will be.
• Austin, Texas
Nice description. Are your dreaming? I've seen pictures of South Africa where such real estate exists. I don't have a dream home. But I did live in a dream home once for about 2 to 3 months. It was in a nice neighborhood; had a large living room, dining room and an eat-in kitchen plus a fireplace. Two-car garage. Good sized front and back yards. Six bedrooms. Huge family room and a library and a laundry room that was almost the same size as a bedroom. The only thing would have made it "more perfect" is if it was a waterfront property in a tropical environment like The Bahamas, Florida or Hawaii.
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
Yes here in South Africa such houses definitely does exist, but I can tell you it's not cheap at all.
• Austin, Texas
@bacon147 - Waterfront property is never cheap! No matter what part of the world you're in.
@flapiz (4151)
Well any home as long as it's here in Australia and it's my own not a rented one. It's a bonus if it's on a mountaintop.
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
Yeah it's way better to have your own home than renting one.
@Inlemay (17034)
• South Africa
dream home - is a home filled with good things - anywhere, but I would love to live in Jacobs Bay
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
Jacobs Bay is a nice place!
@Inlemay (17034)
• South Africa
@bacon147 Nice and expensive too
@SophieY (864)
• South Africa
Somewhere in the BUSH - I could even be a farm girl
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
I like that! I actually wrote a post about living in the mountains.
@trivia79 (7933)
• El Segundo, California
my dream home? just simple. near the cities' civilization. as long as i am with my love one and family.
@Teep11 (6664)
I probably would want more than one home but my dream home would probably be in Florida. I wouldn't mind being near the beaches. Still something to fantasize about.
Myrtle Beach, SC. I have been obsessed with the place since 1991. Oh, did you say you wanted a picture? Okay.
@magallon (17410)
My dream home is still in our province. It is quiet and peaceful with fresh air and fresh foods. There's no place like Home. It is really is my home.
@ilocosboy (34200)
at the top of the mountain overlooking the landscape of nature, jungle in the west and beach in the east
i thinck my dream home is there where i have all my dear persons near to me, my family and when i say my family i meen all of them becouse not the place macke the dream home, but the people in it.
@zarlamain (24110)
My dream home is in New Zealand. I want to live there someday.
@Shiva49 (10612)
For me, it is one easy to maintain and serves the purpose - siva