What summer plans are you looking forward to?

This year is my parents 60th anniversary so I think we are planning on doing something for that. I am hoping to get my son up to Pennsylvania as a surprise guest since they haven't seen him for awhile...That would be a really good surprise!Also, I am going to really get down to the Outer Banks this year,,,something I have been wanting to do for quite some time...I used to go often, and now I am really closer to it than ever, so no excuse.
@CRK109 (14420)
How wonderful for your parents! I remember the 50th anniversary party we had for my parents many years ago. They were so happy. And yours will be, too! And oh how I'd love to get to the Outer Banks! That's one place I've always wanted to go. I hope you'll show some pictures!
Yes, it is a fun place to visit. Yes, hopefully we can arrange something. I know he is planning to move this summer.but he doesn't have a lot of stuff, and it will proably be done in a day.
I hope you will get to go Pennsylvania snowy with your son. Congrats to your parents..many many years it is wonderful. This summer there are no plans for us just caring for Mom.
I am hoping with mum to visit my grand parents property in Upstate NY where my uncle is living for my 1/2 century birthday celebration . . . congratulations for your parents 60th
@MGjhaud (20749)
the biggest one ive got left for this month in my list is moving to a new place in the city. were going out tomorrow to check few houses we found online.
What a wonderful surprise that would be for your parents. I hope you can pull it off.
A 60th anniversary is quite something. I hope your son is able to come.