Haircut Day

Hair dressing shop inside
@Marcyaz (35606)
I had to pick up my dry cleaning this morning in another town and then we went to the hair dresser. I have been gone most of the morning and part of the early afternoon because when I go to the other town to have my hair done there is usually another person with me and the other person wanted a dye job. So she went first and then I had my hair done and then Sheila the hair dresser finished her up. Sheila had a room built off her house with an outside entrace to where she does the hair styles. I took a picture of the inside where she works which is really nice.
That is a nice place to get a haircut. I always like when my hair is cut; I just do not like the sitting and chatting part because I get antsy. I am always antsy.
I hate the chit-chat part of getting a haircut too
@Marcyaz (35606)
@Corbin5 It is a nice place and she is the only one that cuts hair. Yeah sometimes I get antsy also.
@Marcyaz (35606)
@Marilynda1225 She is the type of person that if you don't want to talk that is okay.
@VivaLaDani13 (22226)
• Perth, Australia
@Marcyaz I think it would be so awesome to work so close to home like that...well actually it's still technically her home. That's what I am hoping to do when I learn how to do Nails.
@Daljinder (22182)
@VivaLaDani13 I would love to work from home. Through internet and having a little staff for help. Just small and cozy little office
i hope you are pleased with your hair. That's handy for Sheila to be able to work from home.
@Marcyaz (35606)
@jaboUK I am very happy with my hair. Yes and she is always busy with work it seems.
It does look really nice there Marcy. What a great bit of fun you had today going to the other town. It is a nice refreshing day out.
@Marcyaz (35606)
@TiarasOceanView She has it really fixed up nicely. It was a nice day and I love my hair this way.
@Marcyaz It is good to take pride in your haircut Marcy.
@Marcyaz (35606)
@TiarasOceanView Thanks Sheila does a really good job styling how you want it.
I bet that is some nice savings, not having to rent a chair somewhere else
@Marcyaz (35606)
@Jessicalynnt Yeah but I imagine the initial layout was expensive.
@Marcyaz prob, or maybe she knew someone who could do most of the construction for cheaper
@Marcyaz (35606)
@Jessicalynnt Could be I have never asked her about it.
Well I now know you use a dry cleaning store service, I wonder how many other people do ?
@Marcyaz (35606)
@enlightenedpsych2 Probably not many and I haven't in a very long time as I no longer will buy anything that needs to be dry cleaned.
@Marcyaz yeah I have not owned, been given or bought any article of clothing hat requires that highly dangerous (even home used ones) chemical cleaning process
@Marcyaz (35606)
@enlightenedpsych2 I haven't had these cleaned in about 4 years but have a function I want to wear one of the outfits to. I do not buy anything that needs dry cleaning any more either and the costs of that now means I can throw away the suits and buy new ones even cheaper that I can wash myself.
Nice to have your job just outside your home.
@Marcyaz (35606)
@celticeagle She has a really nice setup and you never go into her home from there.
@Marcyaz ...That probably helps her so she doesn't feel like she has to clean up after a long day.
My husband cuts my hair for me.
@Marcyaz (35606)
@Tampa_girl7 That is good that your husband knows how to cut hair.
@GreatMartin (5829)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Being old and retired I get a crew cut twice a year and that's it!! LOL
@Marcyaz (35606)
@GreatMartin How fortunate for you only having a haircut twice a year. Good picture with your crew cut. lol lol
Doing hair from home is convenient not only for the hairdresser but customers too
@Marcyaz (35606)
@Marilynda1225 It is convenient for both.
Ladies night out.No I Am not drinking.The photo is sideway
@Marcyaz (35606)
@amadeo lol okay you are not drinking and I know the photo is sideways.
The photo is in sideways LOL!
@Marcyaz (35606)
@AbbeyGreenhill I already know it is but I couldn't get it to turn right side up. lol
That is really cool that she built a whole room to do hair.
That's nice when your hairdresser doesn't have to drive to work. I remember the dog groomer that hired my daughter, her business was right from her home. I actually do my own hair, but tomorrow my son is getting a trim, don't kow if we are sticking with the same style or not, guess I will know soon enough.