her son exaggerating

@ricki_911 (17922)
Toronto, Ontario
The lady Iam petsiitting for for two weeks. I told her son I wouldn't be around most days just at night and in and out to let them out. Her son apparently came in saying pee and poop everywhere and none had water or food. Funny how everything was full when I left this morning. Again I went back to a pee at the front door and then poop by the backdrop where someone aka her son opened the door and smeared it. I texted her as the front door wasn't shut properly and the dogs could of bc otherwise out. I called my friend who's her as well. She backed me up. I went over and everything was how I left it. Litter box was tipped over, and the means he made. I want wait for this week to be over.
Her son is rude. If her son is around, then why did the mom need a petsitter?
@ricki_911 (17922)
• Toronto, Ontario
That is what I am saying. She obviously doesn't trust him.
@ricki_911 Yeah, that is strange. If he can cause all this drama, why isn't the mom paying her son who lives there?? To feed the pets?
@ricki_911 (17922)
• Toronto, Ontario
@infatuatedbby That is what I was saying. He is older and divorced with kids. I can't wait until Saturday and not have to deal with her anymore. They are all weird.
I bet you will be glad when this job is over. The son was not a nice part of this job at all.
@ricki_911 (17922)
• Toronto, Ontario
I was even expecting him over. I said it is not that bad they are all fed and watered. He claimed he took the garbage out. I go really to where lol the garbage is taken out Thursday when I did it.
@ricki_911 You will be so glad when this job is over!
@ricki_911 (17922)
• Toronto, Ontario
@Corbin5 Yes, I will be! I mean does this guy think I am going to sit here all day and night. I told her I am still going to work, and petsitting for others.Also,my own animals.