Does variation in breakfast increase appetite?

In India, office-goers hardly have time to seriously have a breakfast. Sometimes they eat chapatis, vegetable curry or fish curry and go to office. If there is time then 7 days of the week, there can be seven types of breakfasts. On one day there can be bread omelette, one day there can be paratha vegetable curry, one day there can be poha (a product of dried rice), one day there can be upama (a product of suji), one day there can be samosas, one day there can be fruits like bananas, guavas. If that can be done, people wont get bored with the same dish everyday.
@nanayangel (7862)
Chicken Curry
Hi Dr. Souvik! I love curry but I don't know how spicy authentic Indian curry can get and whether I can handle it or not. But, chicken curry is one of my husband's specialties and I totally love it. Anyway, I agree. Having different breakfast every day is great. Yesterday, I had fried chicken and spaghetti for breakfast. It was actually brunch that is why it was heavy. This morning, I had bread and coffee so it's lighter.
Thanks Angel your food is too God. My mouth is watering. The photo of the chicken curry is awesome. If I were in Phillipines I would have come to your house for breakfast.
@sathviksouvik You are most welcome in case you'd visit the Philippines in the future. :)
@nanayangel Thanks Angel you must be good cook. Your food looks delicious.
I have the same breakfast everyday because I don't want to think of what to eat the next day. I'm okay with it, but having different breakfast would be interesting.
Thanks cheerfulnuts for the comment. What is the breakfast you have?
@sathviksouvik It has always been rolled oats (with chocolate tablea). It's been like this for years.
@cheerfulnuts Thanks for the comments. I think oats is a delicious food.
@annierose (18195)
I agree with you. I love it if I have varieties of food to choose from.
Thanks Curlann for the wonderful comments. You must be also having different breakfasts.
@annierose (18195)
@sathviksouvik Not really
@seekers (393)
Oh yes, variation is definitely a good one. It helps to have good appetite. Especially for the kids they really want varioations on food.
Thanks Seekers for the comments. Yes children like different tiffins for different days.
@ilocosboy (40300)
That is a big yes, and I think the reason is simple, because anyone won't like the same breakfast everyday
Thanks Ilocosboy for the comments. What is the breakfast you have? Pasta or burger?