Earnings on myLot

@swalia (1402)
I am new to myLot and though I have gone through the FAQs but there are still a few things that I don't understand. Do we earn here only for posting discussions or for commenting on other discussions and replying to the responses on our own discussions as well?
@tech40 (9726)
Welcome to myLot, as far as what I've noticed, when you post and someone views and interact by posing "Comments" that's how you can earn a lot, but if you leave comments to someone's post then you can earn few, the technique here is to interact to many discussions that was posted by different mylotters,
@swalia (1402)
Thanks for sharing your experience!
@tech40 (9726)
@swalia Welcome. Enjoy your stay on myLot!
@swalia (1402)
@tech40 Thank you!
You don't earn for anything you write. You receive compensation for other people interacting with discussions, responses, and comments that you write.
@swalia (1402)
oh I see! So that means, the more the people interact with us, the better...right?
@swalia Yep. The more interaction you receive, the more you will earn.
@swalia (1402)
@JolietJake Great...I will keep this in mind....thanks!
@sishy7 (27606)
None of those... We earn from the interaction we receive from others to our posts... Keep in mind 'our posts' means our discussions, responses, or comments.
@swalia (1402)
Oh ok...so it's not just the posts we write but also our comments and responses!