USB fan is the most convenient

USB fan
Guangzhou, China
As the summer is coming and the weather becomes hot. There are more portable fans to sell. But I think the USB fan is the most convenient one. I have it already. Since I will bring a power bank when I go out since I am afraid my mobile phone needs to charge when the battery is low. So whenever I feel hot, I just input the USB fan to the power bank and then it will cool me down. And even if I turn it on for a whole day, it will not use more battery anyway. That's so portable and convenient.
@skysnap (18044)
I have got one USB fan and USB tunelight. it is good to have them and as it saves power, definitely worth having.
I also have the USB light which I can use it when I am in the bed at night. It is also very convenient.
@skysnap (18044)
@youless i wanted to take that yeelight lamp but costly for me right now
@skysnap It is not very expensive to buy it here.
@nanayangel (7862)
Sun
Hi! My sister has one and I must say that it really comes in handy. I remember borrowing it from her during the Parent-Teacher meeting, while we were watching a basketball game in the gym, when we were waiting for Senior High School enrollees, and so on. She was generous enough to share it with me. It is the ultimate gadget or accessory for the summer season.She usually plugs her USB fan to her mobile phone. However, there are times when she uses her powerbank too, just like you.
You shall also buy one to cope with the hot summer
@youless Well, summer's almost over and they say that the rainy season is coming so next summer, probably.
@nanayangel Oh, but the summer is just coming here. It will be over after some months later
That is a cute idea. Does it really cool things down?
Sure, it works very well.
@youless ...That is cool. Wonder who thought that one up.
@hoong143 (1408)
I saw many people use this USB fan with power bank now. Maybe the power bank is designed for USB fan now. haha....
I don't have to worry about the hot weather so much when I have this USB fan
First time I see those little fans.
Sooner or later it may be popular in your country?
@tech40 (9903)
Really someone using this? Haaah just kidding.. I always saw this at some malls but I never tried to purchase this because it seems awkward to walk or ride jeep with this, anyway I wish I can see somebody will use this.
I think it is cool to walk with it. Others may envy me to have such kind of fan to cool down