Forgot this place

I had forgotten all about this site until I received an email saying I had been sent a message here. So here I am again seeing what is going on and reading what every one is up to.
Welcome back and hope to read your discussions and comments.
@Jotomy (6355)
I got a message in facebook about this site and i was happy because i don't have any work on hand that time and you all know we all love mylot from the begining, though they stopped payment and kept it as a social media i used to get mails and information about it, so i used to peep into the site on and on because of the friends attachment.
Well nice to see you @rebeccaelaine back, keep writing and interacting cause it a really great place to learn, teach, giggle and cry !
Welcome back! See you around!
@Marcyaz (35670)
Good that you were sent an email message. Hope you stay and write discussions.
@cgalavia (1406)
I have been off also here for almost three months after my laptop was borrowed.Just got back the other day so good for us to be here again.
• Riverside, California
Welcome back! :)
Curious...it wasn't from either Sadser or Mikiko was it? Welcome back, we're all hanging out having fun.
@nanayangel (7839)
Internet
Hi Rebecca! The very same thing happened to me. I stopped being active here when Mylot stopped paying but it turned out that they started paying again a few years ago. I wish I have known sooner. Anyway, thanks to the person who sent me a private message telling me about another site. Now, I am active on Mylot again. Welcome back to us!