Messages from behind the door

@SophieY (902)
South Africa
A while ago we were in a restaurant which had a toilet paper dispenser with this to say: "Hey sexy - want some toilet paper" How did they know I was sexy? Have you encountered any strange sign's behind the doors - now be very careful what you write as this is a family writing site.
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
I would sure want to remove myself from that situation for sure I to would watch really carefully.
@Genipher (5164)
They're watching you with a hidden camera. How else could they know?
@SophieY (902)
• South Africa
oh goodness no
@trivia79 (7887)
• El Segundo, California
not only behind the doors. all of the public places in fact. they are made to catch attention and give to some a little humor.
@SophieY (902)
• South Africa
it seems they do - ha ha ha
@cupkitties (7564)
You can even see the indentions where the person was lovingly squeezing the roll before leaving that message.
@Genipher (5164)
Awww, that was so sweet and loving of them! Whoever "them" is...
@Inlemay (17159)
• South Africa
thats funny
There are many childhoods ... it's good that sense of humor is not lost, but is bad for those working after to clean it up.
I mainly came across writing at schools like middle schoo/high school. I don't think I have seen any immature writing in restaurants or the mall though.
I guess I will not respond then. That was a cool one you got. No, really I do not remember weird signs have encountered. I have been in bathrooms and it says to keep the toilet area clean and I see paper all over the floor. I guess there are those that can read signs and those that cannot.