Lunch light and delightful; Seafood Salad,noodle soup,cookies for dessert.

Garden Grove, California
I am always amused at that describe whats on my mind as there are at times things I really would not want to talk about but my llunch was great'as i love seafood salad and hope today at three thirty pmmy blood glucose will be 'normal with in bounds. 'as a diaetes advocate Im trying t o mind all the advice I give others when I post on diabetes. I was stressed out yesterday about my expensive new computer that all day I could not post or respond or even to notifications stress can raise your blood sugar really hiigh and I sure was stressed and did not sleep as well as i should.Today since my son spent several ;hours after working all day to iron out some problems onthe new computer for me. It 'has made it a lot better for me in that I can get on mylot' now and mylot a lot.
I learned from you that stress can raise your blood sugar level. I never knew that before. I do get stressed out over the littlest things the older I get and I need to work on that.
we all need to relax and not stress out over little things
Try not to let yourself get too stressed over things Hatley! I don't want anything to happen to you. Glad things are better today. =)
thanks i will cool it and kbnow things will be fine lol
Glad that you loved your seafood salad and can mylot again.
yes it was filling without being heavy so I should be o kay blood sugar wise.
yay for getting some more pc stuff straightened out.
@dwstory (1082)
Take care. You will figure out the new computer.