Glimmer of Light on a Cloudy Day.

Being bored, I decided to look through the old service orders for the car I just bought. The name at the top of all orders was the same. Her name was Terri Priest. She was born in 1928 and passed in 2014. She was also a well known local artist to Massachusetts. This proved that yes, it was owned by one little old lady. Some later orders were in the name of her son. (confirmed). When I googled her name I was surprised that she was at the top of the list, and that we shared a love of art. I am an artist as well, though not well known. It explains the strange kinship I feel while driving the car. Her obituary was hard to bring up on the computer because it was almost 2 years ago that she passed. There was actually a summary on Wikipedia about her. The link below is to the Wikipedia article should you decide to read it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terri_Priest
It was born to be yours at this point in time!
Interesting information you found about the previous owner of your car.
How interesting is that? And how lovely that you feel a kinship with this artist when you are driving the car.
That is really interesting that you ended up with that car!
I think you were meant to have this particular car.
Never heard of this one.I will look this up.always interest in artist
@DWDavis (10811)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Quite an interesting legacy you have there in your car.