The Ocean waves are just so relaxing!

@EddieHands (37816)
I really want to touch the waves of the sea again This video is so wonderful and relaxing! It makes me feel like I am already there! What a magical experience ! Blessings ! Enjoy happy day everyone.
This is a relaxation video you can use to relax or even go sleep to. Listen to the sounds of the waves , and let it sooth your soul.
@marsha32 (6692)
It's been 15 years since I was on an ocean beach
@EddieHands (37816)
Wow really that is a long time! It's been a few years for me, and I really do miss going there. I am ready to go to the beach again soon! Blessings
I also love to watch the moving water and hearing the sound of the waves crushing on the rocks and the beach.
@EddieHands (37816)
Yes these videos are magical and wonderful !
@eddiehands Hope you get to that beach soon! Those waves sound great! Don;t fall asleep on a sunny beach, or you may look like a lobster! Yes, my dad did once!
@EddieHands (37816)
lol oh yes I know if I fall asleep i will be red as a lobster! lol and cooked like one also ! Blessings
I love beaches and so I know what you are trying to say. I also think that the Ocean waves are very relaxing and I feel kind of relieved and free from all tensions and problems when I am sitting on a beach peacefully and listening to the waves. Its a divine feeling. I just love it.
@EddieHands (37816)
Yes a very divine feeling! Makes you look at life in a whole new way.. and it's so wonderful indeed!
@acelawrites (12206)
It could lull you to sleep! It is really nice to sleep near the sea or the ocean.
@EddieHands (37816)
Yes it really is super relaxing I feel at peace when I heard these waves!
@jobelbojel (7506)
This is relaxing. I miss the sound of the waves. I tried to sleep near the shore and it was perfect. That was 1999.
@EddieHands (37816)
Yes very relaxing! I just love the sound of the waves. Sleeping by the shore must be so relaxing wonderful !
I love the waves as well, it brings inspiration to me to be near the water.
@EddieHands (37816)
Yes relaxing on the sand.. being by the water.. so free and relaxed!
I like also the sound of the waves. It makes me so relaxing. I sometimes visit some nearby beaches in my country.
@EddieHands (37816)
Going to beaches is so fun and relaxing! and fun
@Teep11 (7123)
I love those videos. It's so peaceful and relaxing. Certainly can create inner peace. Thanks for sharing the video @EddieHands.
@EddieHands (37816)
You're very welcome my friend! yes it brings inner peace.. and makes you feel good in the day. Blessings
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I feel the same. I'm not sure what it is, but there's just something so relaxing about waves.
@EddieHands (37816)
Yes it brings peace, and makes you feel good to hear and feel the waves upon our skin.
@rina110383 (24074)
Scary I don't want be near it, I can't swim. I might die of drowning.