what do you all think?

My parents believe a child who doesn't use mobile phone laptops and other gadgets is more intelligent than the one who uses it and I don't agree to this.what do you all think?
@zarlamain (24155)
I don't agree. Whether one uses vs. doesn't use electronics isn't an accurate way to measure one's intelligence.
I absolutely agree with you
@zarlamain (24155)
@Divyanshi45 Exactly!
• Austin, Texas
Intelligence isn't measured by whether or not a child can use a device. But they might be at a disadvantage if they don't learn how to use those "gadgets", since schools and workplaces almost make use of these devices a required skill. In other words, I disagree with your parents. It's kind of like saying kids who walk are smarter than kids who drive cars. You can live without driving a car. But knowing how to drive is an essential life skill. You won't be "smarter" than the kids who walk. You'll just have an advantage if you get your license to operate a motor vehicle.
I agree with you too
No , it is a bare minimum for the current generation to know and able to use these gadgets.
@nhverma7 (192)
No I dont agree but thats true that we waste so much of our time on soch gadgets, although if used in a productive manner they can enhance our intellegence