Monday-May,24,2016

Boise, Idaho
Monday is always a B.S. day. I never cared for Sundays or Mondays. I always liked the ending of the weeks, not the beginning. My daughter went to St.Mary's for a food basket and is making us some lunch now. I had mentally put food out of my life for the next week or so. I focused my thinking on some for my grandson. It came through. The power of the mind is astounding. My daughter is still in the big B mode but is getting better. She is a nag and a insecent irritant. But, I love her and try to see the good. She is tough and strong and I am proud of that part of her being. I made her that way. I made go ask the questions and she hated me for it. I made her do the chores, cook the meals and do the boring woman's work. She is now an accomplish cook and, if made to, she is also a good chore woman. I used to it all. I did the wash, cooked the meals, grocery shopped, made and kept all the familie's appointments, I took guardianship of one of my grandkids for about twelve years, stood as my kid's advocate on more than one occasion, and held down a full time job until 2006. There's probably a lot more I didn't list. I don't feel badly(well much) about her now taking up the torch and doing for her family now. She went to a food bank nearby on her bike and brought home a food box. And, she met a guy working on demalishing a house and worked for him for $25 and says he asked her to come back on Thursday to work and he'd pay her $125. Our guardian angels were looking out for us again. My grandson made it to school after missing two days. I think it was more laziness yesterday. It is hard for him living in a household of two depressed people. Much less two women. Haha This evening he is telling me he still has a sore throat and that it has gone to the other side of his throat. I think this has been going on too long. If he doesn't feel good tomorrow we will take him to the doctor. My daughter had a sinus infection and ear infection so he may have the same. We'll see.
I am glad some things worked out, and that despite not being back to normal she was able to fight through and DO something about the situation
Yes, she sure did. She knows down deep what needs to be done. Sometimes it is just so very difficult to get through to her when she is manic. She is very narcissistic and so self involved. Doesn't care that she is a mother or anything. Sad. But, she is getting better now.
@celticeagle well I guess her being hungry too hit right there.
@Jessicalynnt ....Ya, hunger will make you do things. Especially when you think about your children going without.
@zarlamain (24032)
You were very busy and had a lot going on! Hopefully, you'll get some rest once the week ends for you.
I hope so.
@zarlamain (24032)
@celticeagle Good luck!