Everything old is new again....

...not really, when it's old, it's old. We went to pick up the Cub Cadet on day 41 mind you. Everyone apologized for it taking so long (words are easy to use). Thank goodness they only chargedus $40 for labor, so it wasn't as bad as we thought it would be. We went outside and waited for them to bring it out. 15 minutes later, they couldn't find it. I told them, "it's the one with the cob webs growing on it." No one laughed but my husband! My husband told them the model number and the idiot guy said oh that's a Craftsman - NOOOOOO. Finally they found it and that guy apologized a few times, I was in the car by that point and decided to keep my mouth shut. One of the office people I talked to told me they can't get good help. All the guys want to do is stand around talking and smoking. I can believe that! There is no way we would ever buy anything, even a small part, from them. The new one is still about 12 days out, so my husband will be using this one and then a 4 sale sign will go on it. They gave us an idea of what it's worth so we have something to go on! We are just glad this part of it is over. I wonder if Cub Cadet's home office would find this interesting? Photo: //pixabay.com/en/news-globalization-global-426892/
@LeaPea2417 (22073)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I am sure they would find it interesting.
Once we get the new one I'm considering writing a complaint to them.
@LeaPea2417 (22073)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@AbbyGreenhill That would be good to complain.
@LeaPea2417 I think so, how else do they know how their products are represented.
@miniam (9233)
• Bern, Switzerland
lm on your hubby`s side, i found your *it`s the one with cobwebs*funny. Like you,will also not want to use the shop again,i pay for a service,l expect it to be delivered on time.
We certainly won't be going back there. Glad you found my comment funny!
@miniam (9233)
• Bern, Switzerland
@AbbyGreenhill Some businesses do not deserve or money.
@miniam They sorta have you - one of the other dealers closed so they are the closest one. But we'll be traveling to a different place and pray for better service.
I'm sure they would find it very interesting.
I wish everyone would complain about that place.
@AbbyGreenhill Then they might have to shape up.
What a crazy experience dealing with those people. I dont' know if I would have been as patient
When they have you over a barrel what can you do.
• Xian, China
So, what is Cub Cadet?
a lawn tractor.
And how is it working right now?
He is going to run it soon, it looked and felt like rain so he held off.
They might, but if this is a small independent business there might not be tons they could do about it
They are an authorized dealer and repair shop for the Cub Cadet products. The home office should care how their authorized dealers treat customers.
@AbbyGreenhill in that case, I deff would tell them!
@Jessicalynnt Once we sell this one I plan on it. I think they need to know.
what is the Cub Cadet's please explain
it is a lawn tractor. I don;t have a photo of it but I will when we get the new one.
If the situation is as bad as that they'll probably be out of business soon. Some people have no work ethic.
@sol_cee (17416)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Standing and smoking and not getting your humor? Don't go back there ever again. lol