Falling Free

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Its that time again where the weather is blistering hot and the skies are clear, makes for perfect jumping. A couple years ago I went skydiving for my birthday and it was the best decision I ever made. Al though I felt like I was going to crap my pants on the way up it was worth it. I have never felt to free before. It s a feeling I cant really put into words. This year I plan on taking the plunge again 14,000 feet of freeing skies. Anyone have anything fun they plan to do this summer?
It won't be that for sure. what ever it will be my feet will be on the ground. Good day.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
haha yeah not for everyone I know :-)
@marsha32 (6689)
I am deathly afraid of heightsa so skydiving won't be anythimg I will do. I am going on a mission trip next month that I look forward to even though it means no internet and such for over a week.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
Where are you going for your mission trip?
@marsha32 (6689)
@Castlerock34 Immanuel Mission in Arizona. I will write more about it as the trip gets closer.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
@marsha32 Where are you from? I have never been to AZ but wouldnt mind visiting
You have a lot of bravery. My fear of heights keeps me from doing anything off the ground. When our son turned 18, my husband and son went skydiving, but did not tell me since they both knew I would have a fit. Moms do spoil fun sometimes.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
Haha thats kind of funny, sorry. They probably did the right thing by not telling you.
@Castlerock34 They told me after I did it. My husband said our son threw up after he landed, but I had to swear I would never mention that, ever to anyone, but am safe mentioning that here.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
@Corbin5 Awe poor guy :-( lol Thats why I blab my mouth on here because i know no one will know what I talk about in my personal life :-)
@quantum2020 (8827)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I plan to go to the country side where I have to pay yearly taxes for a property I own there and stay there for two days camping. There are not many extraordinary things to do there, unless imagining a scary night with shadows that move sinuously with the Moon light in the background. In some area, there is also a place where they take you on a helicopter to practice freefalling. I don´t have the guts to do it. I would rather do the bungee jumping.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
You should post some pictures of the country side you go to, I would love to see it. Bungee jumping is awesome, I loved it! I want to jump off a bridge over some water next.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
@Castlerock34 I will take some pictures the next time I go to that place, which will be in two months if everything goes according to my plans. I have never tried bungee jumping; however I think it´s awesome, but it can also be dangerous.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
@quantum2020 Everything you do in life is a danger, even driving.
@1hopefulman (27328)
Nothing as daring as you. I'll just ride my bike around town.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
That sounds nice, I need a bike so bad. I miss riding one. I ran it over with my car 10 years ago and never replaced it. Any cool parks or hiking trails you do you go on?
@1hopefulman (27328)
@Castlerock34 Not too much in the huge city but there are a few nice spots.
You're so brave. I have a terrible fear of heights so I can't do it. I tried it out in virtual reality and almost fainted..lol
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
I sure is a rush! I thought I was going to be sick all over my instructor on the way up on the plane. Its a good thing that he pushed us out or I wouldnt of had the guts to jump out myslef
@Castlerock34 He pushed you? lol I would have had a panic attack for sure! LOL
@PatZAnthony (12573)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Yes, tons of fun things on our mind-and most involve water!
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
I love being on the water! Do you jetski or wake board?