In life

clouds,
Roseburg, Oregon
Did you do what you wanted to do with your life. Did you do the type of job that you wanted to do. Were you happy with the way your life turned out. Did you meet that special someone to spend your life with. Did you get what you wanted out of your life. I am happy with the life that I have had. I retired at sixty one and so far I am very happy. How about you.
@Pankhini (493)
U realy did all d things in yr lyf yr way...?
I did not always have everting I wanted but I am happy with what I now have.
@Pankhini (493)
@jstory07 tats great... stay happy n blessed always...
@Daljinder (19767)
@Pankhini Please don't use text speak. Write complete words. You may get reported for not adhering to the guidelines.
I am pretty happy too and, look forward to the future.
I hope you have a good future.
@Pankhini (493)
I guess ppl choose d best pption available to tem... nt everytym ter r doin d ryt thing or livin happily...
So true.
I can't say yes to all of those questions, because I didn't get the job I wanted. However, I am happy with the way my life turned out.
Waiting to retire in seven years and have met my love. Not always happy with the industry I have worked in off and on for over 30 years.
@Marcyaz (36125)
Yes I did do what I wanted to do in my life and had the type of job I wanted and I was happy. I did meet someone special after my first marriage ended. I retired at 62 and have been able to do mostly what I wanted to do.
@Daljinder (19767)
I am happy but I still have to achieve what I really wanted to do. I have given my 100 % at what I worked for. Now I am trying to work for what I have wanted for long.
I was divorced for 16, met my 'husband' and had not thoughts of marriage, but what the heck! Our plan was to move south and quit working - we did that when I was 53 and have never looked back. We are more financially stable now than when we lived up north and spent way way too much money in taxes and services. I am exactly where I wanted to be.
• Nigeria
That's great, I'm happy for you. Is not every body got the opportunity to become what they wanted to be