Why the hell does Windows 10 want me to upgrade?

@EddieHands (37823)
Why the hell does Windows 10 want me to upgrade ? One thing I am wondering about is why does Windows 10 keep trying to install on Windows 7? I like my Windows 7 I want to keep this system forever. Is there some reason I need to upgrade to Windows `10? will they no longer support Windows 7? Is this some plan aliens have to spy on me? I know the deal I heard Windows 10 spies on you. Can I try this update? I think not! It asked me how much time do I need I told them 8 hours. I need like 8 years to choose! I feel like the internet wizard is making me take their service! I don't feel good with Windows 10 forces it's self into my life. This is evil! Help! Is anyone out there? I think fry lock will know what to do. I as Master Shake has to deal with something similar beforeā€¦ watch this video.. this is how I feel about Windows 10 lol
While looking up teeth conspiracies (and Metallica) on the internet in Frylock's room, Shake and Meatwad make various popup windows appear in Frylock's room ...
@rina110383 (24095)
I've been using Windows 10 for almost 1 year now. So far, I've never encountered any issue from the time I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.
@EddieHands (37823)
Oh wow I've been on Windows 7 for years now. I never got 8. I wonder why they are trying to give me Windows 10 for free. Can I trust them? I guess it's a good system for business and things like that, I mostly just use that laptop to write, and youtube only. I guess i will have to update once Windows 7 is no longer supported.
@rina110383 (24095)
@EddieHands Good approach, just upgrade when your current windows is not anymore supported.
@EddieHands (37823)
@rina110383 I know. But I wish they would let me stay on Windows 7. Do you like Windows 10? I heard you can tell the computer to play music, or set alarm and it will do it. Those things sounds kind of nice. But I wouldn't like if they record me on web cam... or anything else I say around computer. But it does sound fun, to tell the computer to do things. I would tell it to buy me a pie lol
@Yh1001 (566)
I am facing this problem too, where I keep getting prompts. It is supposed to be a better, secured system, but I dont feel like upgrading. Heard there are many glitches as well
@EddieHands (37823)
I heard it's a way for them to spy on us. Joke's on them. I only use the PC for music and youtube! lol. I guess no more support for Win 7? I don't really want to take Windows 10.
@Yh1001 (566)
@EddieHands I personally do not like the layout of windows 10 hence I am very reluctant to upgrade
@EddieHands (37823)
@Yh1001 Yes that and the fact they are trying to spy on me, is not the 10 grand to help with the situation!