TV Talk shows

@millie02 (5658)
United Kingdom
Do you enjoy watching TV talk shows ? These are the sort of shows where people discuss certain topics in a studio. I have not watched one of these for years , but I have heard that there are some good ones on these days. The last time I watched this sort of show, the people were all shouting and insulting each other and it did not seem to me to be a good form of entertainment.
@magallon (16467)
I sometimes watch talk shows but it depends on who the host is, what the topic is all about and who the guests are.
@millie02 (5658)
Which talk shows do you watch?
@magallon (16467)
@millie02 .. Some of the talk shows here in our country. Like the talk show of Jessica Sojo, one of the best talk show hosts here, then I also watch the show of Winnie Monsod and Boy Abunda. They are famous here when it comes to talk shows.
@magallon (16467)
@coffeebreakwhatever ... I'm sorry but I haven't watched those that you mentioned. We are of different country that's why. Most of the talk shows here are informative. Their topics are all about politics, business, economics, lifestyle and others. Yes there are also talk shows wherein the guests keep on insulting and shouting to each other. But I really doesn't want to watched those kind of show.
@Pankhini (494)
Welll... i feel its nt any more talk show... its argument show... 1 s all set jus to cut down d oters view nt even ready to listen to him...
@millie02 (5658)
They do argue a lot on these shows don't they.
@Pankhini (494)
@millie02 yeah... that is what i am saying...
@Ronrybs (7085)
• London, England
Most of these shows are so boring!
I don't watch TV talk shows. They are just filled with celebrities etc selling movies, TV shows, music and books. One big commercial.
I can't stand those TV talk shows.
@birjudanak (7168)
i watching movie ,cricket and WWE on my tv so if other things are going on i not watch it....