Newest Post Crossing PostCard

Scan of a postcard that I recently recieved, as well as the stamps from the other side of the postcard
@xstitcher (9894)
Petaluma, California
This was my latest postcard that I received from Postcrossing.com. I recieved it a few days ago, but the way I've been feeling posting it on line wasn't going to work out. While I have sent quite a few postcards to folks in Russia, I have never until now actually received one from Russia. So far, all of the postcards that I have received from the Postcrossing program have been from people in different countries. I remembered earlier that I owe two to people too, so later today I'll have to get them written and ready to send the next time Mom and I visit the Post office.
You did receive a really pretty one. The Postcrossing program sounds like fun to me.
@xstitcher (9894)
• Petaluma, California
It is, my only "problem" with it is I wish they'd have me send postcards to somewhere besides Russia. Nothing against Russia, I'd just like some variety !
@xstitcher Yes, variety would be nice!
@Inlemay (17323)
• South Africa
Those stamps are marvelous