Man Shot and Killed by US Marshals

By Lola
@Lolaze (3164)
United States Marshals killed a wanted man just over the river from where I live today. He was wanted for killing a 19 year old mother in a car jacking here the other morning and then throwing her baby from the car. Thankfully, the baby was in a car seat and survived being thrown from the car. The other man wanted in connection with the murder and car jacking had already turned himself into police for his crime. These are the types of things in the news when you live in the most dangerous city in America. At least justice was served for the young lady who died.
@Dextoi (2424)
That's quite frightening news. And it's just sad that there are still people who commit crimes like that. Could it be that money is his motives for killing the young mother?
@Lolaze (3164)
It sounded like stealing the car was, but it went horribly wrong and he ended up killing her.
@Dextoi (2424)
@Lolaze it's really sad when people think of materials more than the lives of people.
@acelawrites (12285)
I pity the woman. It is good the baby survived. Well, the culprit got what he deserved considering the crime he had committed.
@Lolaze (3164)
Yes, I think the Marshals did the local justice system a service for sure today.
I'm sorry for that child, no mom at such a young all because of this crook who just didn't care about human life. He deserved to die for all I care.
@sabashekh (1231)
• Bhopal, India
Sad to hear about it .. I hope things go well for you .. :) Take utmost care :)
@JESSY3236 (7295)
That's horrible and sad.
@crossbones27 (21176)
• Redlands, California
Seems so common these days, sad to say. Glad the baby is alright.