Just because I have anxiety does not mean anything.

I was talking to him today and he had mentioned that I am scared to go outside. That I need to gt out the house. I told him I have anxiety and I don't mind going out if I have someone with me. He does not understand and that is fine with me. I go to the park with him when ever he takes me. I told him when I move I will try to go out more. But,if that does not happen I am not going to stress myself. I have not seen my mom in a few months. I live 5 blocks from her. I hope to see her before I move. I will spend time with her that day. After I leave I have no idea if I will ever come back to this town.
I have no idea how to deal with anxiety coz I don't have that. The only anxiety I had was when I was waiting for my grades to be released in law school. I went to the toilet several times and had to call my sister to tell her what I was going through. She just told me I was having an anxiety attack. Good thing I have a sister as a doctor.
Then you know something about it. I get bad anxiety attacks and the tears just roll out my eyes.
@sharon6345 just happened once to me and I never had anxiety at all
@toniganzon I am glad it only happened once. I wish I were that lucky.
@nitsbubb (386)
• New Delhi, India
I always try to be cool and calm. That helps in countering anxiety.
That is the case with yours that is awesome. Mine is way out there.
• Riverside, California
Some people have a hard time understanding what anxiety is. I would try and explain to him what anxiety means to you. There are so many different levels that people can experience and it sounds to me like he assumes you have severe anxiety.
@carebear29 (28834)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I hate anxiety