I'll let him build a mancave

@slayer08 (2361)
I've talked about having a gamer for a husband but it seems he cannot simply turn away from his old habit and he is in general a good husband anyway. So I figured, maybe it won't be so bad if he will have his mancave so I don't have to see him play his games all the time. At least that way, I can have the room all to myself and have my me-time and probably take up a hobby myself so I won't have to pick on his hobbies. I think I need the space anyway, cause I've been thinking of catching on my reading, and learning a new craft which will keep me busy.
They say, 'if you can't beat him, join him!' I do almost the same activities my husband does and we both enjoy the same hobbies.
@slayer08 (2361)
I know.. So I've decided to stop the drama. If he wants to do his thing then I'll do mine. I can't always make him do what I want and that's not the point of a relationship anyway, he usually comes around so I'll just let him be.
Good for you, doing things together most of the time is the best.
@marlina yes in that way we can both enjoy time together
You should both have your own room to do your hobbies.
@slayer08 (2361)
It took me a while to figure that out but I'm happy I did, I'm just not used to hearing myself complain all the time bout the things he enjoys while he never complaints about the thi ngs I enjoy so I just want to be fair to my husband he deserves it.