Not A Good Week

It’s Friday and I’m so glad. Even though I have to work tomorrow. It’s been a very rough workweek for me. And I had two days off! That doesn’t stop it from being a bad week though. A week like this takes away some of my positive attitude. We are always short handed it seems like almost every day. It can be stressful. I’m trying to put the horrible day on Wednesday behind me. Whatever happens will just happen anyway. Doing my best to look at the glass as half full. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend.
I hope that the rest of your week will be much better!
@marsha32 (6689)
It's been an off week here. Looks like we both managed to survive.
@marsha32 Yes we did. It just seems hard sometimes. But there is always the next week!! Hopefully a wonderful one for us both.
@CRK109 (14413)
I'm so sorry for your bad week. The good news is that it's just about over. You can flip the page and begin again. And I hope things get much better for you!
all I can say is, I feel your pain, and yaya weekends!
@Jessicalynnt I work part of the day tomorrow. But it shouldn't be that busy.
@Susan2015 I do my normal shift tomorrow, sadly today ended up lasting like 12+ hours... ugg
@Jessicalynnt That is a very long day. I worked 5 and a half. That was plenty for me.
• Midland, Michigan
We are short-handed too. Just hired in about fifteen people and four quit in a two-day period of time. They are hiring again though. It doesn't impact me too much since I'm full-time, although there's been one or two nights this spring where I did get over eight hours we were busy later than normal and not enough help still on the clock. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend. I'm working the midnight shift tonight and then will have Mon, Wed and Thur off from that job although will be working windows and siding instead.
@MarshaMusselman There were two who were hired and they never started.
• Midland, Michigan
@Susan2015 We have those same problems with people working once or after they are hired.
I hope you enjoy your weekend and your holiday.
@jstory07 I work tomorrow but have Monday off as usual. So that's good.
@RubyHawk (29196)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Before I retired Friday was always the best day for me. Those two days to look forward to makes it worthwhile.
That's too bad that you had a terrible week, hopefully next week things improve. You're really busy at work and we have been so over-staffed as of late that we are not busy and the time doesn't seem to fly as quickly as it could. Next week, on June 1st, I'll have my 1 year in there-time flies there!
I hope things get better and you enjoy your weekend.
@Drosophila (16699)
I hope your weekend is much better! happy memorial day weekend
@sol_cee (17302)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
On to a stressful business trip. No relaxing weekend here. Sigh.