What summer adventures do you want to have ?

@EddieHands (37845)
For me I have to have great adventures playing at the beach. I want to play with water guns and balloons! Also maybe buy a new bike and ride late night.. around the parks ! what do you think? What are some of your summer adventures? I also might go on a vacation trip! So yeah summer will be good. And now that i am more healthy, I will be able to enjoy it.
@Pankhini (492)
I want to go for scuba diving once again... i have done it once... i also want to go for hiking which i have never done...
@EddieHands (37845)
suba diving sounds fun! I have also never done that. I've gone hiking.. it's fun I loved it! Blessings
@Pankhini (492)
@EddieHands for hiking i have to travel quite a long distance...
@rina110383 (24135)
Summer has ended, no more adventures. I like your plans for your summer. What color of bike do you intend to buy? Will it be a cute one?
@EddieHands (37845)
Summer over already? So there summer happens sooner? Here it's only starting.. wow and here it's night.. there it's morning.. then here it's day.. and night there. Yes it will be a cute bike I think. Maybe a beach bike? Or mountain? think maybe a blue and white bike. But I want to put either neon blue lights on it.. to ride at night.. or green lights. color lights do you think I should put on it ?
@rina110383 (24135)
@EddieHands I like anything blue=) Put it.
I want to go to the beach and swim and walk along it. That will be a lot of fun.
@EddieHands (37845)
The beach is great.. so fun and relaxing!
@MGjhaud (20741)
my friend and i went out of town once for a summer vacation. we did a lot of things but we mainly focused on biking. well, i wasnt very successful but i enjoyed the trip.
@acelawrites (10931)
It is already rainy season here in the Philippines, though I think many are still going to the beach before total rainy season sets in.
Summer is officially over here in Manila but it is still hot and rains haven't pouring. Thanks to my friends, I didn't have one summer outing to go to. With end up planning for nothing! I got my summer flings though but that's another story. Good luck on your summer plans! A day at the beach is a must!