Men who live as... dogs??

Rochester, New York
So there's a new movement out there called "pup play". it appears that men dress as pups and do normal everyday things that pups do... eating out of bowls chewing on squeaky toys and cuddling with their "handlers". How bizarre... This movement stemmed from the BDSM community and seems to be very pupular.. umm I mean popular. The pups tend to be gay males who have an interest in dressing in leather and wearing dog-like hoods or rubber suits. There's a documentary coming out about it.. check it out.
A remarkable behind-the-scenes look at the hidden world of human pups: a secretive subculture of men who dress and behave like dogs. Why do they covet doggy ...
I saw a story about this very thing on I think it was Taboo I takes all kinds I think.
• Rochester, New York
I had a bit of insomnia again last night and found this and the cat . I know it was time for bed after reading these. lol You'd have to know that the rubber dog suit would get really hot during the summer...
@LisaSteinmetz ......Yes, but their personna is everything.