Some people from my hometown do remember but not many!

@EddieHands (37800)
I don't like my old hometown that much anymore! Well I love the city, and my old house. But I do not like the people I used to know. They act like they don't know me anymore. That is not nice. But some do remember and that feels nice. It keeps me connected to my old city. But time moves so fast. So that's why I know I need to reach all my goals and live my dreams now! Time never seems to wait for anything. I was invited to a wedding from my old hometown.. and that does feel good. I love passing by my old house, my old school..so many memories and feelings come back. I did run into a couple old friends from my elementary school days. I should have kept contact with them. But people come and go I suppose the few friends I talk to everyday, and get to be with all the time, are the ones that will always be here.. or so I hope... Yet here on mylot I chat with some of you everyday. Those people from my old town forget me. but now their memory can also burn in hell..i am free to fly! And I will have my vengence! Blessings !
The people from my hometown hasn't forgotten me. I'm hard to forget but sadly I don't know them at all but they do know me. I never went to school in my hometown I guess that's why I don't know a lot of people from there.
@EddieHands (37800)
That is great they never forget you! That is truly magical. I still remember my hometown. but they people who forgot me.. yeah i bid them good day. I am glad at least some of them remember.
@EddieHands The people couldn't forget my family actually and even though they don't know my name exactly, they refer to me as the youngest...
@rina110383 (24069)
We never moved houses though we aren't close with our neighbors. We and they mind our/their own business. Better that way to avoid gossips and quarrels among neighbors. I still talk with my previous classmates in elementary & high school. We attended the same school and our parents are friends.
@EddieHands (37800)
Well I was not close to the people who lived on my block. Only talked with our land lord. But I did have friends from school and church. It's sad the school people remembered me more than the church people. But a could of old church friends remember me, one of them was the one who invited us to their wedding. And some others still want to get together for dinners.. movies etc. That is great you still talk to class mates! Did people change? I know some people still act funny like when we were all in 3rd and 6th grade. I wonder where the time went? In between good and fun memories.. back then in school no one has PC, or cell phone. We all talks face to face.. or with the phone lol.. it was a more simply time of going outside.. and people gathering more... Blessings !
Life goes on.
@EddieHands (37800)
That is what 2 pac said. you are right !
@Marcyaz (35591)
Some people will remember you and some won't as you make new friends all the time and go on with your life.
@annierose (18021)
I am still living where I was born and raised to. I do like some people here and some I dislike. I would want someday to leave and go abroad but my mom do not want me to go. She wants me to stay here. What I do not want here is the crab mentality. People wants you to suceed but they never want you to be better than them. Once they know you are better.than them, then they will say or do things to pull you down. Does that "crab mentality" also exist in your hometown?
The people from my old hometown do remember me and I'm glad they do.
@Macarrosel (7537)
Maybe they're just too shy to approach you since they didn't see you for years now. Just my thoughts.
• Xian, China
Wow,that's a fantastic experience, there must be a great many of old stories appeared in you mind again.