Enjoy The Weekend

Happy Saturday morning everyone. I hope you get the full three days off and don’t have to work. It’s going to be a nice day here again. I work today as usual. Not sure what we are going to do when I get out of work. We might go and visit a relative. It all depends on when I get home and if I get out on time or not. I do hope that you enjoy this Saturday. And the sun is out and shining brightly where you are. This month once again seems to be going by very fast.
I actually get all three days off for once. Lots of 'holidays' UPS still runs, so that means I have to work, but this is one of the times they are closed...no pickups/deliveries means no shipping. Going to my youngest brother's for a cookout tomorrow, other than that, just a lazy extended weekend for me, although I may go out and do a bit of yard work today, clean the gutters, a few things like that.
Yes it has. Just three days left and we're into June and this year is half gone when it feels like it just started. The sun came out this afternoon, though it looked like rain most of the day, which didn't happen. I wouldn't doubt it will do so over the weekend though as it always rains on Memorial Day.
@CRK109 (14433)
It's so nice to have a long weekend. I've relaxing at home watching baseball and enjoying the breezes.
thank you.Same to you.the sun is fully out.Need to wear sunscreen.Getting hot.
Good morning Susan. I hope that you have a good day at work today. I had the oven on early this morning, before the sun came up, so now that its shining and getting hot the kitchen can cool down.
Happy Saturday
Happy Saturday to you also! The weeks seem to be flying by. Hope you enjoy it.
@miniam (9233)
• Bern, Switzerland
My Saturday will be ok, maybe some time out window shopping then it`s back home.Dont you have a fixed time when you stop working?l like looking forward to when l finish work.
@Elizaby (3839)
• Pensacola, Florida
This month is almost gone with Wednesday being the first of June. Hard to believe when June is over the year will be half over
We went to a barbecue and have nothing planned for tomorrow.
I know Monday is Memorial Day, but I forgot a lot of people get that day off.
@PainsOnSlate (20423)
We had our holiday in Canada last weekend. Tomorrow is a work day for us. I hope you enjoy your holiday.
I do, but not until monday and get no extra off, still I get 8 hours of pay with no work needed on top of my 40 and plan on sneaking in whatever OT I can this week, lol
• Preston, England
hope whatever you did went well
@Marcyaz (35615)
This month is going by very fast. Wish it was sunny here but unfortunately it is rainy out again this morning. I hope you have a good day at work and get off of work on time and you and Bernie can go someplace.
Very hot here again today.
@Lucky15 (33718)
Have a great saturday ;)
@KristenH (24764)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Susan, you too my friend. Yes for the sun today, but we're expecting t-storms this afternoon and tonight. Hope you have a good one.
@buzzg3 (230)
I work on Saturdays too. So my weekend is yet to start.
@ida123 (6242)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Happy Saturday too, hope you enjoy this day.