So as usual....

I did something stupid last night. I was certain I had read that there was a sunset concert at the local winery last night...but anyway..there wasn't. I am not sure when it was, but anyway they have entertainment this afternoon so I am going then. I brought a friend down here to go to this concert and then it wasn't going on!!! I need to write things down! It is embarrassing and frustrating to get things wrong like this.
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I think we all have those moments. I get dates mixed up as well from time to time.
or times...I always think I am going to remember...and I might even write it down,but I still have to double check all the time. I think putting it on the calendar on the phone would be the smart thing.
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@snowy22315 putting it in your calendar on your phone is a smart idea.
It happens to the best of us. I hope you enjoy the entertainment they have today.
Yes, I think it does..Thanks, I will.
@Raine38 (9193)
I am the same way sometimes. And despite the fact that I have mobile devices which have calendars and alarms on it, I would still prefer writing down everything. It just feels more official to me when it is written down on my planner. It sounds weird but hey, it works for me.
It is just easier..I took the calendar out of the kitchen...but I need to come up with some system..because I hate being wrong about things like this, it has happened often enough...I really need a better plan.
All humans make mistakes, so you are not alone. I have to write almost everything down or not much would work out here very well.