Picture is something a reminder ..or a memory of the greatest joy with,,,,

@Chungshop (2359)
Picture is something a reminder ..or a memory of the greatest joy with,,,,the one you love. When you get older and feel lonely without Mylot and no line.. This picture can recall a lot of the greatest joy you had Lonely is the time you think back . Have you not that same feeling too
Are they your grandchildren? They look so adorable. You have a lovely photo.
@Chungshop (2359)
Yes, but sometime I visit them too. Now they are bigger lo.
@Chungshop Children grow up so fast. Aren't they?
@nomus24g (25147)
Feeling lonely is fine, but never allow it to kill yourself slowly...be cheerful & remain positive on things that make you happy and forget loneliness ... By the way...who all are there in this picture??
@Chungshop (2359)
Thanks. O they are my grand lovers only at that age lo. When they grow bigger they are busy lo
@JustBhem (44291)
• Davao, Philippines
I agree! YES! I always take photos of myself because I want to remind myself that it's not every day I am happy. There are days that I am not myself, like I am sick nor active. I want to collect memories by taking photos of myself or to all the people that has been a big part of my life.
I love seeing pictures for that same reason.