"You blah blah blah, No You blah blah you"

Garden Grove, California
We had to have a side show at l unch via the two Vietnamese ladies who are supposed to sit on the other side of the ta ble. Okay the one came on time and took the seat where the glass and silverware were and soon the one whose always late had a fit. Now there was not any silverware y\et at the other place but she did not take that space.Oh no she had to call the first' lady every name in the book .So the other Viletanese lady defended 'herself and back an forth went the furious words, all iln Vietnamese So the angry one sat down at another table still spouting off in very angry Vietnamese. I was sort of glad I do not understand Vietnamese.?Then the first Vietnamese shook up knocked over her water glass. That added a sort of finish to the whole silly thing.
Maybe you should learn one phrase in Vietnamese, namely, "Shut up at once, you silly women!" This will shut them up. :-)
great idea t as I tried that in English and they just blew me off
@Hatley You can also ask another Vietnamese (I'm sure you can find one) to write this sentence in Vietnamese on a piece of cardboard. Then you can always take it out of your purse and show it to the culprits.
@MALUSE good deal I will do that as they made a big thing out of a simple to fix thing.
you have a free foreign soap opera at your dinner table!
yes indeed cost free now the irate one refuses to sit at our table
@Hatley I do wonder what they are fighting over.
@Jessicalynnt oh thats easy the irate one was angry aas the other one Angela took the seat irate always sat atl but Angelqa had no reason to think irate was coming as irate often skips some meals; there was space there beside her so she could sit beside Angela but she wanted Angela to get up and let her have the place she usually sat at and Angela refused to do so.
Not a pleasant dining experience for everyone else due to that fight. Apparently both those ladies have little concern for others who may be nearby.
No not at all because the first lady did bit deserve ther others wrath. goodlordsthere were two spaces and the one who always is late shou ld have come sooner if she wanted the space where she usuallluy sits]b ut d she had t o make a big to do then went and sat at another tab le still spouting offin vietnamese loli
@Hatley Well then, I do feel sorry for the first lady. Hard to watch someone getting yelled at like that.
@Corbin5 the irate one has turned her b ack on us and sits atadifferent table she could learn some good manners from the otherlady
@sallypup (26316)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@hatley Too bad you can't put their energy here on My Lot. They might make some pocket change.
yes o ne does speak fluent English but the irate one does not;
What a sight
oyes the fight over a seat was so silly as there was one beside the taken oneall she needed to do was ask for a place setting and glass.
@Lucky15 (33429)
Sometimes we wanted to know what they are talking about...but sometimes feels like...maybe not
they wedre q uarreling over the seat "Anglica was in and Irate wanted anglica to move and t ake the other seat Angie did not wouild not move lol
@TheSojourner (17488)
This is the type of drama I try to avoid
we were trying to get irate to sit down in the other seat and have silverware brought to her but Irate would not do that
I guess they need to find ways to create some drama in their lives.
i am beginning to think so and I h ave a hunch that one is a bit jealous of the other as one s reallyh better edu cated and can speadk fluent Enalish whiile the other does not really try to learn Engishj she uses hand gestures that drive me'[nuts as i cannot f athom what she is trying to sa y lol