This what annoys me

Good afternoon.I am a pretty lame guys and most things to not bother me. the only thing that annoy me.When I go shopping,theater,movies anywhere. This also happen at the club.Why is that every or most of the time that always have two huge trucks park near me.front and back.You know how annoying this it. Trying to back up and what do I see Huge trucks or Van blocking my sight. Do not know why in parking lot to stress.trucks and van park here. Compact car park here.This we have.But some people do not know how to read. What annoy you. Photo is public domaine
Yes, you are not one who is easily annoyed at all. One would think that all drivers would park in the designated areas for their type of vehicle. I also do not like my vehicle being close to the huge ones.
Loud talkers annoy me. Those wanting people to look at them.
@dwstory (1082)
People in Oregon park sideways instead of straight taking up four parking spaces for there one car. Why do they do .that. It happens everywhere . Plus they pull right out in front of you.
I parked in front of an office once. The entire street was empty when I parked, so I didn't even need to do the parallel park thing. However, when I came out, there was a motorcycle in front of me and a van in back. I had one heck of a time getting out of that tight spot. Since then I park where I know that no matter what, I can get out. So I do know how annoying that is. As for what annoys me probably people who cut me off in traffic. I've had a lot of people pull around me lately to get in front of me. It's not like I'm a slow driver, but I guess they were in more of a hurry than I was.
It can make parking difficult if there are trucks either side. I am pretty laid back too I think.
It's always amazing how some people just don't apply common sense to what they're doing and how it will affect other people.
@Raine38 (9113)
You're not the only one! I remember I was pumping gas. There are three on each side, and when I swivel to the pump, the first one is occupied so naturally I would go for the second one. I did what I need to do and went inside the store to grab a cookie. When I went out, the first car who was pumping gas is gone, and in its place is a huge truck. And, just my luck, at my back is another huge truck. Suffice to say I have no way of getting out of there unless one of those trucks move. I do not know how long I was standing there until finally one of the drivers got out and drove away. At least I have my cookie to vent my frustrations on!
What annoys me is that cars park however they want outside and when I need to get out it is hard to get past them and when I come home I cannot always get to the building and inside so that annoys me how people do not care about anybody but themselves.
That is very annoying.
@acelawrites (10931)
Yes, it is common; they don't respect others; they don't know courtesy.
@Ceerios (4756)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@amadeo - Alfredo - That kind of stuff is NEVER going to go away. Gotta learn to live with it, even though it is pure annoyance.
@quantum2020 (8841)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
People talking while eating. That annoys me a lot. There are other things that annoy me, for example, people who tries to call you attention talkind out loud or tappind their fingers on the table.
@Lucky15 (33422)
Drivers who don't mind other drivers..annoying
@miniam (9241)
• Bern, Switzerland
What annoys me is people stopping to chat and laugh in supermarkets when the isles are full to bursting and you have no space to pass.These people ignore everyone and go on chatting as if the space belongs to them.
@Fleura (7198)
Bad parking in general annoys me too!
People who throw trash on the ground, especially if there is a garbage can close by.
Darn that can really be annoying.
I don't know why they do that either. I don't like it when someone tailgates me.
Most people have large SUVs these days Alfredo. Get used to it.
I agree with you, the big SUV's and the vans near me make me feel like I'm boxed in and cannot get out of my spot. And then there are the pedestrians walking when you finally get the nerve to start moving. I had this today, and I stopped when I saw a gentleman walking, and he stopped and signaled me to go as he knew that I couldn't see. I put the passenger window down and thanked him, that was kind. There is no parking lot etiquette left in the world today, or at least not in Canada.