People don't understand I just want to move on.

It seems that I can't have a decent phone call without someone talking about Adrain. Oh,he is a this and a that n I can't believe you stayed so long with that this and that that. I say over and over I am leaving my past in the past. I don't want to hear his name. Nope they can't hear me when I say that. But they can sure hear when I break down crying. I am so tired of it now and it's ok that I got it late. It's my life not theirs. So,I now know I need to distance my calls to people that will allow me to move forward. Every day I go without hearing that name is one more step towards a blessing I want.. Give me break.
@STOUTjodee (3487)
Oh, I hated that when people would talk about an "ex" over and over. It's like if you think he's so great...you can have him!!
I can't do anything but laugh right now. They are bored.
I don't blame yo u as that gets really old after awhile ands you don ot wantto keep rehashing the past I would not eityer yes just call those who care adn willk niot bring upo the past ovedr and over.
That is right.
Isn't he the one you asked to pay one of your bills recently?
Yes last month for my lights. But,he was trying to get me back and that was not an option. I told him I would pay it myself. blocked him on my phone and stopped calling him. I am good on my own.
You and Adrian must be one hell of a story for them to not stop talking still. But it has been quite awhile and they should be sensitive enough to not mention what has happened in the past.