What's the story morning glory?

What do you do you do when the stories of a member start to just not add up? I guess stop following them and stop reading them? I don't want to make a big deal out of it as it is a member that I really enjoy interacting with but I can't abide the inconsistencies any longer. Guess I'll slowly phase them out of my myLot life. See ya myLot story teller.
I like the fact that we can pick and choose to read those discussions that fit our needs and are of interest to us. When the reading becomes not to our liking, then we just get to skip it and move on to other discussions. Works for me.
I have seen a few that make me scratch my head in wonder. I'll pass them by without much fuss.
I haven't noticed this. I do get people's details mixed sometimes but haven't noticed any 'untruths'.
@patgalca (13714)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Yeah, I have trouble keeping people straight. I wouldn't notice if there were story inconsistencies.
@patgalca With people that I've interacted with a lot I get to know quite a bit about them over time but sometimes I wonder if I've got the details right.
@Lolaze (2802)
• St. Louis, Missouri
Why not confront them?
doesn't seem to be MyLot's style. This seems to be a "happy" place
@patgalca (13714)
• Orangeville, Ontario
@NJChicaa Yeah, I wouldn't confront them. It's not like this person is a real life friend. The thing with the internet is people can assume false identities. This happens when people are lonely and friendless and feel like they need to re-create themselves online in order to make friends. It is sad but it can also be dangerous.
@Lolaze (2802)
• St. Louis, Missouri
@NJChicaa It is but I'd still question them. I'd be curious to know their reponse.
@hereandthere (18581)
i guess i would respond only on their posts where the topic is 'neutral'