Allergies Are Killing Me!

@IvySaysHi (4344)
I've never had allergies before, but I must have developed them because I constantly /stuffed nose and am sneezing all the time. It is horrible at night because one nostril gets clogged up at a time which is the worst while I sleep because it wakes me up. I need to buy some allergy medicine because I don't have any. Do you have allergies?
@dodo19 (33037)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
The only allergies I have are to cats, which I seemed to have inherited from my mom, and my daughter seems to have inherited from me. That's the only allergy I have, and thankfully, I don't come in contact with cats a whole lot. But the few times that I do, it's still not pleasant to deal with. Hopefully, they don't bother you too much.
@Blondie2222 (22217)
Hope you feel better soon, it is allergy season. I don't get them bad but I do get runny nose and sometimes stuffy nose at times.
@MGjhaud (20696)
i dont get allergies often thank God. i hope yours will be cured soon.
No really. I am allergic to sulphur but now I know about it I can avoid it. It makes me incredibly itchy all over and brings me out in welts.
Yes, from dust and I sneeze and get running nose. It's hard. So i take my daily dose of vitamin c from fruits and sometimes from a table so I don't have to suffer that much. Oh and yoga helped a lot.
I never had allergies before, but they started last year. I think our immune systems change or weaken, and I suppose those of us who never had them before may have to deal with at some time. Not good at all. Hope you do get some allergy medicine to help you.